I like to dance
But I don’t know how
I like to groove
But I don’t know how
I like to move
But I can’t do it alone
I want to dance
Will you show me how?
I want to groove
Will you teach me now?
I want to move
Will you move with me?
I like to dance
But I don’t know how
I want to dance
So I can be in your arms
Show me how
So I can feel your arms
Show me now
With your arms
Around my waist
I want to dance and
Lose myself in your arms
Your warmth and
The magic of your touch
I want to dance
Will you show me how?
Show me How
7 replies
56 views
Sweet poem. Better propose this way 
dash is 2wap dance Choreographer
such a cute poem, nice 
So nice ....♥…
nice poem.
i wanna dance with u bt we r too far.
just slow dance.
Sweet poem. . . .........