The author of The Devil Wears Prada has confirmed she is writing a sequel to the best-selling 2003 book.
Lauren Weisberger's new story, titled Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns, will continue the adventures of former magazine assistant Andy Sachs.
Set eight years after the first book, the story will see Andy - now a bridal magazine editor - crossing paths with her old boss, Miranda Priestly, again.
The book will be published by HarperCollins in the UK next April.
It had been under contract as part of a multi-book deal, but it was not known if Weisberger would ever write a sequel.
The sequel will also see the return of Andy's Runway magazine catty rival Emily, who now works alongside her at The Plunge and has become her best friend.
The Devil Wears Prada sequel
3 replies
169 views
I've read the book and watched the movie too, I guess the movie will be in the works after the book is published.
I havent read the book or seen the movie,sorry
