Favourite ghost movie
93 replies
1,219 views
1920
I d0n't watch Ghost M0vies ..!! I Am Scared Of It .
Mommy ..... 

favt ghost movie ghost rider and ghost ship .
End of time
paranormal activity
Ring series 
priest and raaz
Bnd darwaja
dollmaster
Satya08: I d0n't watch Ghost M0vies ..!! I Am Scared Of It .
Mommy ..... 
Same here. 
Return of the living dead
13 ghosts,and paranormal activity
"tharakul swala" its about a boy who neva prayed.the boy saw angel jibril(AS) in hiz dream,he waz punished.
the boy got punished and the angelz dragged him with chainz while beating him with a whip in the blazzing fire of hell.
The Grudge
The road by gma films
nangnak thailand ghost movie.
this very scarry movie i had to watched.
Ghost rider
My favourite ghost movie is ghost(bollywood).it is really scaring movie...i saw dis on theater and i dn't sleep untill 2 or 3 days..,ghost movie lover, must watch dis !!
Wrong turn series..