One day I will leave this world and never come back.
You will cry to see me dead.
You will miss me all the time....
But You will never see me...
You will not be able to conversation with me again...
You may remember my company and tears may will flow from your Eyes...
But once gone...
I will never come back...
So... I'm Sorry from my Heart if I have hurt your feelings Ever...
Enjoy My Company before I close My Eyes Forever...!
Dedicated to my Family & All Friends
♥Sweet Truth♥
8 replies
195 views
Evrybdy gotta go smday.. Ur no diffrnt.. Just chill.
haris: Evrybdy gotta go smday.. Ur no diffrnt.. Just chill.
sweet thought . Live life as last day
Nice share..
Always be positive dn,t dare to speak dat u wana leave da world.jst stay here and do gud.
Great post. I really Love how you use those words..
Enjoy every moment of your life cos you don't know what 2moro holds!
life must go on..