2WAP

broken heart.......

9 replies 127 views
I'd like to believe that I'll wake up one morning n not miss him anymore..... I'll finally understand that when he break my heart it was for a reason..... One i just don't understand yet But when I do I'll know that he messed up n not me..... smiley smiley smiley smiley
#6
dear apprilla breaking of anything make pain but this question related to hearts then its to heavy,don't be sad god never forgives and pay back same,may be late but proper times its happened.
#7
HandsomeDon: dear apprilla breaking of anything make pain but this question related to hearts then its to heavy,don't be sad god never forgives and pay back same,may be late but proper times its happened.
thanks don.... n i believe abt thats name of karma as u though. n smiley for ur karma.

Log in or join to reply.