_samurai_ going to Doctor to check his health.When he inside the clinic room :
The Doctor : Your health is getting worse bcos u r so over weight.
U r really very fat & need to lose at least 20 kg's.
_samurai_ : i w
Fatty _samurai_
39 replies
180 views
_samurai_ : I want to get second opinion.
The Doctor : Okey.....
_samurai_ : Whats the opinion Doc ??
The Doctor : U r so ugly too.
_samurai_ : 
Alas....atlast 
Haha not at all samurai
_samurai_:
iam n't fatty & ugly
Amorian: Haha not at all samurai
poor samu.
S3RIAL_KILL3R: poor samu.
S3RIAL_KILL3R: poor samu.
_samurai_:
iam n't fatty & ugly
aprillia:
samu cry

I look handsome than your naughty
haha u got jelous coz Tyas got a hunk
_samurai_: I look handsome than your naughty
haha u got jelous coz Tyas got a hunk
MAHESH more handsome than u in my eyes.I will protect my mei mei from a giant.
@ Appy had you taken oath of pulling Samurai's leg. 
aprillia:
MAHESH more handsome than u in my eyes.
only in your eyes aprillia: I will protect my mei mei from a giant.
