Dear friends< if you are going to make the above poster a friend what word or sentence you will for him/her.
Making friends on 2wap
66 replies
346 views
Will you be my friend? I will let you swing with me. 
Will you be my friend? I will share
with you
Will u be my friend i will collect beautiful poetry verse for ur beloved.
Will you be my friend, I will let you play my guitar
i'll cut ur guitar strings 
Will you be my friend, I will give you ten pluses 
Will u be my friend i will share my chocolate
with u.
will you be my friend we will have lunch
no thanks .
EpIcInCoGnItO: will you be my friend we will have lunch
.agree. Hmmm.friends.will u be my friend i'll not share anything with u 
.,
. .
LoneLy_heArt: will u be my friend i'll not share anything with u 
motta why u didn,t share hmmm i wl snatch things 4rm uSweetcapricorn: motta why u didn,t share hmmm i wl snatch things 4rm u
nooooo will you be my friend???otherwise i`ll
you..

i will hug...u
I will ran
and u wl nevr catch