2WAP

♥I Need You♥

7 replies 157 views
Through the last few days, I've drowned in my sorrow, I've cried myself to sleep, Hoping for a brighter tomorrow. I dreamed way too much, Dreamed of a fairy tale life, With two wonderful kids, And a beautiful wife. I've wondered countless times, Why I'm in such misery, Because every second I live, Feels like eternity. I've tried to be a living Romeo, But this Romeo is bleeding, My eyes bleed tears, During love poems I'm reading. But this has all seemed, Like a long rainbow, With a chest at the end, Letting me know, That very soon, I shall have my brighter day, And that day will come, When you hear what I say. I'm so very scared, That I shall hear good-bye, I know if I do, I'll break down and cry. But I must face my fears, And be no longer sad and blue, I'm ready to say it, I need you

Log in or join to reply.