Do you know how it feels
When someone throws you out of their life for someone else ?
Do you Know how it feels
When you want to die with each breath ?
Do you know how it feels
wen you someone else snatching the person you loved the most ?
Do you know how it feels..
when you Have to say "I'm fine" 'n fake a smile But Nothing is OK at all ?
Do you know how it feels
when you try hard to smile but tears fall unknowingly ?
Do you know how it feels to know..
that the I Only wish you had will never be fulfilled ?m
I have gone through all of these..
Just Because Of you 'n in Return..
I will be Loving You Forever withMy Broken Heart </3
I'll be Loving You with all theseBroken Pieces
But my love will be Stronger thanAny Unbroken Heart
No One Can Love You Like I Can. .
♥ Do you know♥
14 replies
164 views
Wow amazing 
we will know how strong our heart if we have felt of broken hearted.
Nice lines 
sumtime we had to hide our real condition to make others happy.
GhAyAl: Do you know how it feels
When someone throws you out of their life for someone else ?
Do you Know how it feels
When you want to die with each breath ?
Do you know how it feels
wen you someone else snatching the person you loved the most ?
Do you know how it feels..
when you Have to say "I'm fine" 'n fake a smile But Nothing is OK at all ?
Do you know how it feels
when you try hard to smile but tears fall unknowingly ?
Do you know how it feels to know..
that the I Only wish you had will never be fulfilled ?m
I have gone through all of these..
Just Because Of you 'n in Return..
I will be Loving You Forever withMy Broken Heart </3
I'll be Loving You with all theseBroken Pieces
But my love will be Stronger thanAny Unbroken Heart
No One Can Love You Like I Can. .
those who r in love.
knows all the above condition well.
wow nice 

aaaaammmmaaazzzziiiing it is no doubt abt it bravo.....
Nice lines,good work.Felt the emotion.
Awesome topic !
Awesome..
Wow!
excellent 
Nice Post...
positive thoughts
princess_nisha: W0w ghayal bhai wah awes0me c0ngrats nice 0ne.
thnkx nisha bahena.... pray fo my thoughts reach to her...