I always assumed dat smeone needs me truly,
But it hurts when i get to knw that
I'm just an option when they are bored or alöne.
(BOB MARLEY)
I always have a fèar of loosing my relatiöns whom i care and love so
much
BUT smetimes I asked myself
"is there anyone who is afraid of løosing me tøo""
No one Cares for Me
8 replies
116 views
do u have ur answer who affraid to loosing u right now?
aprillia: do u have ur answer who affraid to loosing u right now?
no i dn,t have 
U need some fresh air in the park 
Sweetcapricorn: no i dn,t have 
so faster to find it.
n u will know the answer soon. 
Sweet_Divyanka: U need some fresh air in the park 
tell me the name of that part im ready to visiti m afraid of loosing u ....
Shush14: i m afraid of loosing u ....
u knw if smeone loose me they wl find a heart attack a huge one