Listen to my heart...
and you will hear all the words I never dared to say.
Look deep in my eyes and you will see your name...
Take my soul and you will see a broken mirror…
Catch my love and you will hear my heart that cries ... …cries for you..
No other feeling could possibly be worse than this,
I do not sleep anymore, you are hunting my dreams, but you are not there, when I wake up..
I want to run, I try to hide, never find you on my side
★Listen to my Heart♥
22 replies
386 views
Nice one.
Depth of love shows in your lines.
so romantic bt i hate sad in ending.
make pain in my heart when i read it.
The t0pic creat0r b0y cries a l0t ! ! !
only brave hearted pplz can love.
b'fulll
Nice words really impressive
Love is very deep into ur heart...
Its sensitive and it clearly a cry 4 that true love out there.
Good one
Makes a Pure Sensation of love.....

Beautiful words... How i wish to get back my only love in my life.... Gone to sit on the throne beside our creator. I wish u wer here beside me to cure my heartache.
Really G8....
Very nice story......!!! mr.s....!!(Y)
wow. Xo captivating
--------*******-------!!! Shrey agr smjh skte ho to rply jrur krna or sb ko batana.....!!!!
aprillia: so romantic bt i hate sad in ending.
make pain in my heart when i read it.
me toowhy sad