I thought I've seen you, but when I came closer, I realized it wasn't you.
I thought I've heard your voice calling my name, but it wasn't directed to me.
I thought I've felt you in my dreams, but you weren't there when I woke up.
Find you in my dreams every night, When I think about you,
I can't breath, When you leave me, I can't find myself.
My eyes are looking for you, no matter where I am.
I'll look up to the stars tonight, as I know we see the same light...
Opened Eye Dream
7 replies
168 views
Nice linez
smethng happens to me last ngt
i was jst going to sleep bt nt slept
i found an open eye dream
thinking of ur name
and jst a sweet smile came
after dat i didn,t remember coz
a calm dream catch me in hz hand
he get jealous wd ur presence
Its infatuation!
Wah wah wah ! M0tivati0nal approach
Awwwwww what a topic
Jagti ankun ke khawab naa daikhey jaein to bhetar hy
the same my situation r8 now.cos i just affair in net love.
aprillia: the same my situation r8 now.cos i just affair in net love.
hm what hapnd then swety