doctor golu- kya karun yaar ? Yahan par tog mera dhandha hi chaupat ho gaya hai.
Molu-iska karan hai tumhare clinic ki shiri par lagi yeh patti, jis par likha hai-'upar jane ka rasta'

Best jokes !!
14 replies
166 views
chanda-maine suna hai tumhari saadi tai ho gayi hai....wah tumse kad mein bhi kafi choti hai, par tumne haan kardi. Kyon ?
Suraj-yar jevan mein musibat jitni choti ho utna hi accha hai,
HA ! HA ! BLOODY HA ! So funny I almost choke on my salive !
skinny_C: HA ! HA ! BLOODY HA ! So funny I almost choke on my salive !
mAnAl:
what it means?
I dunno wattahell it means.skinny_C: means I don't understand shxt ..I bet you do right ako.c manal !! Can I bite you?
skinny_C: I dunno wattahell it means.
i guess its comedymAnAl: i guess its comedy
I guess.let's laugh than. HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHA !mAnAl:
dont bite me when u are far,u gonna crash ur tooth
I got muscles . U wanna feel em?I could have like to understand what is all about. If you explain it in english.
aniesco: I could have like to understand what is all about. If you explain it in english.
yes,i will,.......read this-a docotor say that my clinic is not running good,.his friend say-thats a reason so,you have show the banner thats written-'this way of up' Nice.e.