There was a blind girl who was filled with animosity and despised the world. She didn't have many friends, just a boyfriend who loved her deeply, like no one else.
She always used to say that she'd marry
him if she could see him. Suddenly, one day someone donated her a pair of eyes.
And that's when she finally saw her boyfriend. She was
astonished to see that her boyfriend was blind.
He told her, "You can see me now, can we
get married?" She replied, "And do what? We'd never be happy.
I have my eye sight now, but you're still blind. It won't work
out, I'm sorry."
With a tear in his eye and a smile on his face, he meekly said, "I understand. I just want you to always be happy. Take care of yourself, and my eyes."
The Blind girl Story
12 replies
107 views
Sad t0pic
Selfish girl
KILL THAT GIRLLLL !!!!!
bLaCk_LiSt3d: KILL THAT GIRLLLL !!!!!
nope ..he was a fool.should have donated only 1yeah should have donated one eye so that both would have win win situation 
I wouldn't dear do that.crazy guy
hai boy donates his eyes.oh times decide about loves.
us ladke ne apna ankh ladki ko de diya tha kya?????
'Goosebumps' realy sad.What people can do 4 love................
Keep it up breoo nice post
Lol. dats pretty funny n stupid.
very nice story