-
YoutubesHaunted_cdba_w_2.3gp 4 MB · 26 ↓
It didn't play just now — it may still be getting ready. or download it.
Top ten haunted video!!
15 replies
179 views
m afraid.
Even for download nd watch.

THE_SPEAR_KING: m afraid.
Even for download nd watch.

i hate ghost
666 m/
halena: 666 m/
what????Friend .;.. I Haven't Seen A Ghost Yet ...; But I Have Seen Lots Of Ghosts On T.V .......;;;;. I Fear No Ghost . 
im not afraid, but i hate dem.. -blea- ghosts
KnighTRaideR: Friend .;.. I Haven't Seen A Ghost Yet ...; But I Have Seen Lots Of Ghosts On T.V .......;;;;. I Fear No Ghost . 
try a mirror shubham_sinha: 
Basim360: im not afraid, but i hate dem.. -blea- ghosts
if u not beleive then see the video in attachmentTHE_SPEAR_KING:

why r u didnt experience to see any yet and i dont wish to see any either or else it'll freak the hell out of me
I d0nt like watching horror. It leaves me awake the whole night for so many days.
i believe in holy ghost
)