I want to live in your eyes
Not as a dream, but as a sight
I want to live in your mind
Not as an Idea,but as a Memory
I want to live in your heart
Not as blood,but as a beat
I want to live in your body Not as a soul, but as a feeling
I want to live in your life Not as a friend but as a "REASON OF LIVING"
~I Want to Live~
14 replies
88 views
Thats is so sweet.. I ll dedicate it to someone soon. .
All nice one except 2nd last
I want 2 be in ur tea, nt as d sugar but as d taste
nice topic
Me + you = we
Live together
Your own poem? Really? Btw its nice.
So if you wrote this,who was in your minda actually?
just asking,yano curiosity...
awesome!!
gud last lane 
Beautiful poem, words emerged from ur own heart, so sweet, keep it on.
Thanks frenz for ur warm coments 
softwareboy: Your own poem? Really? Btw its nice.
So if you wrote this,who was in your minda actually?
just asking,yano curiosity...
Yea actually therz two in my mind superstar salman khan & ranvir kapoor nice topic.
Unic0rn_GirL:
Yea actually therz two in my mind superstar salman khan & ranvir kapoor 
Awsome!
Awesome peom and toothsomely heart touching...luv it
