You make me smile
when I'm having a bad day.
You make me laugh
at everything you say.
You're always there
no matter where you are.
You come rushing towards me
even if you're very far.
You enjoy my company
You smile when you see me.
You're interested in what I have to say
You like me for more than what you see.
When I'm afraid
You're there to hold me tight.
You tell me you love me
and that everything is gonna be alright.
You give me so much
more that I could ever give.
I want you in my life forever
for as long as I live.
why Do I Love You?
7 replies
98 views
Aww, this poem is soOo romantic. Wishing you love in abundance and happiness to last a lifetime. 
So sweet n sexy
Superb.
Love is love, that's y
Nice poem.
When I'm afraid
You're there to hold me tight.
You tell me you love me
and that everything is gonna be
alright.
You give me so much
more that I could ever give.
I want you in my life forever
for as long as I live.
Choco is a poet? Wow nice poem,friend