Pita:-Agar tu fir exam me fail hua to mujhe papa mat bolna. Aftr exam - papa-how is ur result? SON-Dimag ka dahi mut kr RAMLAL tune papa hone ka haq kho diya hai.
joke of the day
9 replies
136 views
Aww, i dnt knw h0w t0 laugh in dat language
Nice sharing.lol!
HAHAHA
A juggler, driving to his next
performance, is stopped by the police.
"What are those machetes doing in
your car?" asks the cop.
"I juggle them in my act."
"Oh, yeah? Says the doubtful cop. "Let's see you do it.” The juggler gets
out and starts tossing and catching the
knives. Another man driving by slows
down to watch.
"Wow" says the passer-by. "I'm glad I quit drinking. Look at the test they're giving now!
suna hua joke hai
jacki: Aww, i dnt knw h0w t0 laugh in dat language
its so,bcoz ur r in intenational forum lol.very funny. 
good joke 
G0OD JOKE.,