Counter Strike
26 replies
234 views
Not yet played that game
had seen friends playing together but still not played.
very bored game is this,i didn't like this
dusk map
i love 2 much counter srtike n i,m a big fan for this game
I like de dust 2....
I fucking luv 747 and de dust2 and motherfucking rats and bitch what the fuk that placed called??oh yeah vostok..I play cso.I kick asses !
It is a fabulous game i have played. one of ma favourite game. Totaly awesome
can any one provide me the link to download it on my pc coz once i had to format my pc due to which it gat deleted 
ofcourse the de_dusk 2 map is played the most lol.
I Like It !!! Counter Strike 1.6 Is terrific! I Never Get Bored Playing This , Its Co0l.
Nice game my fav.game
counter strike condition zero is best game.
Not yet played....it
dE DUsT anD cs_ASsAuLt
_EdGE_: It is a fabulous game i have played. one of ma favourite game. Totaly awesome
can any one provide me the link to download it on my pc coz once i had to format my pc due to which it gat deleted 
CounterStrike.ComPiranesi is my favourate map
S.t. 1
Nice game
go go go go 
de_train