Love calculator.
32 replies
291 views
intersting....ive sent you the pm.....
i have it in my site,i try to calculate all hunks theres no 100% sure
mAnNu.....but no partner-saddy-
Shanna: intersting....ive sent you the pm.....
and the result shows 84.6% I love her and thats enough, i dont want to calculate my love, love cannot be calculated. 
Licence_to_kill: I love her and thats enough, i dont want to calculate my love, love cannot be calculated. 
agree with ur comment
but as i said "it is senseless, bt what is lost in calculating it once"
nice,dude.say me the result 4 my calculation.
0h' dats cute, can u search my lover
KILLER_BOY: nice,dude.say me the result 4 my calculation.
I dnt knw their birthday ,bt wil it work without bday also?
Calculas errrror
Nice love calculator
Attaching that application below for java supported mobile users.
-
Q-LoveCalculator.jar 109 KB · 99 ↓
Me and Shakira 
_-AkKI-_: Me and Shakira 
-99.99 %
note : minus 99.99%
lol love calculators are fake... you just assign letters to numbers while coding and they add up ..
i hv
in my lappy. . . .
Thnx

no thanks
Bro good job keep calculating
