RESIDENT EVIL!!! Everytime u hear thiS sound at the begnin Of the Game it makeS ur belle rumbble So tell me hOw many Of u remember the Parts befOre in ps1 resident Evil: Nemisis was the Gr8est Game fOr me in seleCtion i wud rank it On tOp Of all
thOse Zobies always know wat they want frOm u........:evil:
-Resident--Evil-
92 replies
715 views
i like dat game
My favorite!!..
dats my favourite game i played dem all n stil got em all
im waiting 4 da 5th series nw ..
It's a kewl Game.
Hey R.E.
-rocks-!it was a -drug- in my life i coud nt get enuf of!
!
Resident Evil is da best!!
Excellent! Really!
I likes real situation of R.E than playin a games..I hope that zombie exist in my place and i will kick his ass!
Awesome,excellent,brilliant!!!
Oh i got this game but i did not find this game not related to my taste
Nice Game!
I like its movie better
Still waiting RESIDENT EVIL 5. !
stil dig it 
re 4 is da best gamecube game
i like ths game very much in my life,i cnt wait another ths game resident evil 5.
I LIKE DAT GAME...
I love the 3rd. I don't like 4.
Resident evil 1 is low rank