From today onwards, I will not step onto your roads (where you live)
From today onwards, I will not come to meet you, beloved
From today onwards, I will not step onto your roads
don't think of me as existing in this world, beloved (think of me as dead)..
Think of us meeting..
Think of us meeting as if it was a dream
You have now found what is yours.
From today onwards, don't think of me as existing in this world, beloved
From today onwards, I will not step onto your roads
From today onwards, I will not come to meet you, beloved..
the clouds of the monsoon will come..
the clouds of the monsoon will come falling down once again.
You will stay in the arms of your beloved
Beloved, from today onwards, I will embrace sorrow.
From today onwards, I will not step onto your roads
From today onwards, I will not come to meet you, beloved.
From today onwards, I will not step onto your roads
From today onwards, I will not come to meet you, beloved
From today onwards, I will not step onto your roads
don't think of me as existing in this world, beloved..

From today onwards,...
30 replies
156 views
english versign of
teri galiyo me na rakkhenge kadam. . . .
I like it.
Karma 4 u.
ha wahi hai.. thanx rishu bro..
. . Ok
Nice one bro..
Nice one broken heart
I like it •
dont be disheartend rather try once again to stand up and step to the forward evn a lill .
loool nice teri galio me na eng versn
Great One Bro
Have patient and take time to face the challenges.
At the end of the day its exciting to play the game of life.
nice one bro,, 
waooo
Sweet 
Nice one
ohk.wel done by u
Why? my frnd
_FiRe_fLiEs_: Nice one bro..
thanx sis yeah m _ HorTiculTurisT_: Nice one broken heart
I like it •
thanx gull bro. KingFISHER: dont be disheartend rather try once again to stand up and step to the forward evn a lill .
its hurts in standing again in love. M all broken in small pieces which cant be mend. GhAyAl: loool nice teri galio me na eng versn
yes the ultimate sad song by MOHD RAFI