A man and his son were walking in the forest.
Suddenly the boy trips and feeling a sharp pain he screams, “Ahhhhh!.”
Surprised, he hears a voice coming from the mountain, “Ahhhhh!”
Filled with curiosity, he screams:
“Who are you?”,
but the only answer he receives is:
“Who are you?”
This makes him angry, so he screams:
“You are a coward!”,
and the voice answers:
“You are a coward!”
He looks at his father, asking,
“Dad, what is going on?”
“Son,” the man replies, “pay attention!”
Then he screams, “I admire you!”
The voice answers: “I admire you!”
The father shouts, “You are wonderful!”,
and the voice answers: “You are wonderful!”
The boy is surprised, but still can’t understand what is going on.
Then the father explains,
“People call this ‘ECHO’, but truly it is ‘LIFE!’ Life always gives you back what you give out!
Life is a mirror of your actions.
If you want more love, give more love!
If you want more kindness, give more kindness!
If you want understanding and respect, give understanding and respect!
If you want people to be patient and respectful to you, give patience and respect!
This rule of nature applies to every aspect of our lives.”
Life always gives you back what you give out.
Your life is not a coincidence, but a mirror of your own doings.
Mirror of your own
13 replies
70 views
Nice sis.. Read this before 
Nice
Beautiful story. Truly life gives back what you give
in hindi mean "is hath le us hath de"
I tried that be4,i went on top of the mountain and shout..I am Sexyyyy,bt the answer is...nooo yourrr notttt
ngek!
True
how sweet
Exactly ........right.......
....if u do good wit ur life...the good u will get ...the bad u do..n u know the answer
mnal: I tried that be4,i went on top of the mountain and shout..I am Sexyyyy,bt the answer is...nooo yourrr notttt
ngek!
nice story sis
everything comes back in life, whether good or bad.
_FiRe_fLiEs_:
wrong rplied
the echo is not lyingAwesome Topic... I Love it.. Yeah, Live Gives You what u give it.. 
Nice ...Á
goodness and badness if we do bad then we in return find worse bad if we do good then find in return lot of goodness .. as saying ...as we seed as ripe ....this these lines is appropriate on this topic
wow well done 
