you may hav heard of sum kind'a flyin saucers,better known as unidentified flyin objects or UFOS: sum piple blive in their existence witout questn. The skepticism of others knowz no bounds,nd infact the skeptics find much 2 redicule in d world of ufology. Bt one thing u shud knw is dat,d world is full of strange nd eerie phenomena......Givin ur instances,wats ur takes on diz?
U.F.O......do they rily exist?
29 replies
396 views
I thought UFO was Unidentified Female Object. Thanks for explain'.
I'm scared
What UFO stands 4, u fawk off?
yeah still exist,check online
nothing beyond the human being its ma faith nd belief.
There is ample documented irrefutable evidence to suggest that U.F.O's does in fact exist
Eh, I think it is quite selfish to believe that we human beings are the only intelligent beings in the whole universe.
Lelsi: Eh, I think it is quite selfish to believe that we human beings are the only intelligent beings in the whole universe.
I think it is quite preposterous to believe that we human beings are intelligent. By the way, I live next to a UFO airport; damn noisy things, keep me awake all night.ToXiC_bIoHaZaRd: I thought UFO was Unidentified Female Object. '.
UFO means Unidentified Flying Object not Undentified Female Object.
actually UFO doesn't exist but IFO do exist-Indentified flying Object.
WEAV-wingless electromanetic air vehicle or "Flying saucer" it was invented by Subrata Roy an associate professor for mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at University of Florida submitted a patent for a plasma fueled flying saucer.there are many things in the universe that exists which are apart from our knowledge
i think it exist,bcoz there r stil many mysteries,even google cannot explain! 
May be they exist.As far we know of galaxies,its possible.
Ufo?mayb or mayb not
I was lying on my bed and all of a sudden I saw this craft going west. It had a very loud hum that shook the my parent's house. It had red and blue lights and was going very slow. The follow year after that I saw the craft again. This time is was going east. But before all of this, I was walking my dog my ears popped strait up. I also saw lights that was almost a yellowish color. I didn't say a word about this to on one until I saw the craft the first time.
I don't know o.
i dont knw if they do exist
Itz possible.
ToXiC_bIoHaZaRd: I thought UFO was Unidentified Female Object. Thanks for explain'.
ha ha ha...ToXiC_bIoHaZaRd: I thought UFO was Unidentified Female Object. Thanks for explain'.
Seeing is believing,,,i know we cant c God but we believe in Him coz we can c His work and feel his presence