Just curious to know which Os you like on your Desktop/ Laptop?
Os List is on Poll [poll]9022[/poll]
What Operating System you prefer?
10 replies
102 views
As voted i go for Windows 7.
Windows 7 is currently best in available options.
I like to use Windows 7...
7 agree wif vipul
Windows 7 ultimate is the best!
i have only eva used windows ,so i guess by default il say windows 7.
Am using Linux, ubuntu 12.04 beta with kde,gnome n unity! Linux rocks!
Yeah, Ubuntu is a good choice 
I like xp(even tho not feature loaded)but I now use win 7..but im waiting for the new windows coming soon(its going to b more like a mobile os with app stores and tiles)
Male1974: I like xp(even tho not feature loaded)but I now use win 7..but im waiting for the new windows coming soon(its going to b more like a mobile os with app stores and tiles)
You can download the preview from MS's website, it looks quite crappy lol