Does unselfish love exist? How would you define unselfish love? When you love someone, you love that person for what he/she is, but also because that someone makes you happy , and everything you do for them, yet you always expect something in return. And even if love is one sided, you don't love that person because you're unselfish, but because somewhere deep down there is a ray of hope that you'll get the same in return..
I don't know if we do anything unless it is because of some subconsciously perceived benefit to ourselves, and maybe only mother is unselfish in her unconditional love.. What's your view on this?
Unselfish Love
15 replies
167 views
Yes it does exist. Unselfish love exists in rarity as most would expect a return. I love someone unselfishly and though i dont expect a return i know deep inside my heart that she recognises how much i sacrifice for her and love her. Its just how strongly you sacrifice for your love.
Another point is that many have the view that you have the right to be selfish and that is somewhat true too. But believe me the choice of sacrifice comes from within if you care for someone so much.
Yupp exists...
s,it exist.
It's do exist
It does exist. Unconditional care-respect is = Unselfish love.
Yes o o
Yes it exist
Yep! its there
yes sister itz exist . Unselfish love is mother,s love indeed.
i dont know..abt tht..yesbut know only one thing that i love him so much ..i can do any thing for his smile...he is like mine hearbeat...i can share my sarrow.m happines...
Yes it's does exist. I have seen one befor.
It still exists you only have to search for it.I dont want to lie its still there but its becoming rare
maybe it will exist sometimes its depends for both of u..
It does xzit
I'm not selfish by nature. So my love for anyone wouldn't be . Of course I expect to be loved in return but I'll deny myself lots of things just to see the one I care about happy