Pls is dere enybody in here that have UC Browser, version 7.9. should pls upload it here thank's in advance.
UC Browser_ v7.9.0
14 replies
159 views
Go to Wap.uc.cn and then download it from history versions.
Yeah do dat
Please check [topic=2550373]this pinned thread[/topic]'s page 24 - 27.
EpIcInCoGnItO: Go to Wap.uc.cn and then download it from history versions.
Thank's EplclnCoGnltO I went 2dey site but I still can't download it. It keep on tellin me "this is a wi-fi service, please ensure your device has an active wi-fi connection and try again." So what will I do?Vipul: please check [topic=2550373]this pinned thread[/topic]'s page 24 - 27.
Thank's Vipul I chack there but I could not find UC Browser_V 7.9.0 jar please am still wait... 4 more suggestion.manjsrecord: Thank's Vipul I chack there but I could not find UC Browser_V 7.9.0 jar please am still wait... 4 more suggestion.
I wonder why u want v7 when v8 is available? What phone do you use? Its either your phone that cant download or your connection doesnt support it
manjsrecord: Thank's EplclnCoGnltO I went 2dey site but I still can't download it. It keep on tellin me "this is a wi-fi service, please ensure your device has an active wi-fi connection and try again." So what will I do?
manjsrecord: Thank's Vipul I chack there but I could not find UC Browser_V 7.9.0 jar please am still wait... 4 more suggestion.
Check that pinned topic again. I uploaded ur requested UCweb Browser v7.9 Jarits not a wifi service,your phone must not support it..
Vipul: Check that pinned topic again. I uploaded ur requested UCweb Browser v7.9 Jar
thank's vipul u ar the man. I stil can't doawload it but I think that the problem is 4rom my service provider, as soon as I get it solved I think I will be abel 2 download it thinks 1s again.Thank's 2 evrybody that comment on this topic
Uc web's version 8 is available which is more better than version 7
its strange why u want version 7?
Any ways
Go to m.getjar.com or wap.mobango.com and search there u might get there 
Ok oh
i should try ths browser out. is it better then Opera ?