I wonder why people change?
As they grow old at age.
For all the memories we have together....
And all of those vanish forever.
Why do i hate the person who love me?
for I love thee.
And as we get to know one another,
We always hung-out together.
How come we cannot change time?
for last year you belong to me just fine.
but I do wonder why?
All of those pass by.
Through all of those questions,
That I have mention.
I seem to lose hope...
Because you all say NO. 
Why people changes
3 replies
91 views
Nature curtail
Things change.People change.One day u'll realize they are drifting away that's the way it goes.Its really hard to look back and smile when you realize u give it all u had and in the end and were left nothing at all in the end..the part where you smile for a moment or so is,looking back and smiling at the time you spent with the person you thought they were or would always be..the moment fades away within a minute or so,sinking your heart while it lasts..
Ppl already change