2WAP

Love's Quote Second Form

8 replies 80 views
"You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than love "Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it." "True love stories never have endings." "When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you." "You can't blame gravity for falling in love." "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
#6
thnks thnks love is a fruit who eat taste better who see attract better who some distant smile better ma loves for u ol same kind hehehe

Log in or join to reply.