2WAP

My Hearts Touching Love Letter To My Beloved

20 replies 181 views
My Sweetest Beloved, The day when you left me alone is the darkest day of my life. My eyes have forgot to smile, my face has left glowing, my lips are pale, my life is just a barren land on which no thing can be produced. Oh dear why did you do this to me? Your touch is still fresh on my hands. I feel you in my breathe. Your warmth is still warming my soul. Your fragrance is in my heart. I am still enclosed in your love. Your love is power to live for me. Why dont you come back and make my life a paradise again. Your tender feelings and touch inspire my emotions and my pure and first feelings are for you. You are the core of my all emotions. I am still a true and divine lover of you. Make my life complete with your part. I am living miserable with you. You are the beauty of my face and life. With Love Always yours. Sumita
#2
As we grow older together,as we continue to change with ages,there is one thing that will never change,i will always keep falling in love with you.
#9
hey me not likes adult zone congratulate to u only ma feeling merely to update nt ... if u no likes deletes according previously 25 type ... me so choose topic bcz ma better taste previously ...delete me nt find delete option here

Log in or join to reply.