Ok so... They say the world's gonna end on the 21st of December. Right? But did they say the 21st of Dec. for China - which would mean 20th of Dec. for a good part of USA - or the 21st of Dec. for USA - which would mean the 22nd for far east Asia?
is one part of the world gonna have an extra day or another part gonna have a day less?
-solve my mystery- =P
A mysterious ending?
7 replies
94 views
And for the ones who dont believe that the worlds gonna end on this day, relax... Neither do I. I'm just curious to find out what you guys think. 
Relax dnt d0 it
Its simple as it gets: the world ends when it needs to......believe me its near with the amount of nuclear arsenal in our pockets...
I have no idea and I don't pay much attention to all the predictions, seriously if the world is really gonna end on 21st of december this year, then how come we didn't know about it much much earlier? The fact is that world has changed, and I'm quite sure it will get worse in the future.
When it strikes 12 AM in my watch I'm gonna blow this fuckin world up!
Seriously Regards
Lucifer
ToXiC_bIoHaZaRd: When it strikes 12 AM in my watch I'm gonna blow this fuckin world up!
Seriously Regards
Lucifer
Top answer!! Hehehe!Hehehe