The kind of food u eat on a daily basis affects your health thereby your behaviour, and the way u eat what u always like
What you eat affect ur lifestyle
7 replies
100 views
Also, your lifestyle determines what you will eat. A healthy lifestyle, equals wholesome foods
Unlucky for me its not impossible to eat healthy at this moment in my life. Being pregnant I have a huge craving for unhealty food like chocolates.Usally I eat healthy meals,watch my weight and excercise daily in the gim.
true,some foods do affect your lifestyle,i try to eat healthy but not always possible.
oh my god i eat alot
Sometimes lifestyle can also have an impact on what you eat. For example, I love killing humans, so that has a lot to do with my cooking as a result as I don't let anything go to waste.
A balanced and healthy lifestile ask for a daily balanced diet.
Very true. 