Music is the perfect art.It is a reminder of how things where once were,an indication of how things are,and a view of society is headed.
Tell us the thing you like about MUSIC-and what if Music wasn't there how could have affected your life?Does music really make the world go round?What do you think?
Life Without Music
17 replies
90 views
music helps me relax..couldnt imagine no music
Music help me to relax and get rid of stress, and I listen to various artsists and genres. But can I imagine my life without music-yes; I can't imagine my life without only few things.
Study shows that music plays a vital role in the development of physical, mental, emotional and social skills of human and it is also therapeutic. And in this world and life we are living today music serves as the vehicles for our escape. It helps me in dealing with daily stress and keeps me focus and alive!!! I could never live in a world without music. That also includes the sounds of nature..
life is boring without music.
Yes,boring .
im always listening to music while wapping,except at work i cant
Life's a song. Whether it is a symphony, or a cacophony, is entirely up to yourself
Music is art, it triggers thoughts. It makes the worst seem easy. I live music. It helps me subdue all sorts of heartbreaks and it put my mind at ease. I embrace music. It is the love of my life!
Life Without Music very bore
Music is intresting
nice
is bad
With out music the world would be silent
hmmm. i can't imagine
life cnt be hapy widout music
Lyf iz music..
&
Whtout music.. lyf iz nthng..
Music is my life.