have u change u old profile facebook with time line facebook? Whats do u think about time line facebook?
Time Line Facebook
18 replies
116 views
never hrd of it,but i tink it wil be gr8t
prince1802: never hrd of it,but i tink it wil be gr8t
that mean u dont have facebook account. Isnt it?i have
i have.its ok
My gaming profile has a timeline the private one doesn't.
i dont like it,too slow
I dnt like tat timeline
timeline suxx big time.
time line FB? Heard it nw bt i,ve fb account.
Never heard of it
Its okay. Nothing that special really.
still old.
I've kept the old look, I don't like that facebook timeline thing, seems bit complicated, especially when I go to someone's wall searching for something and can't find it

I don't have one but it seems unnecessary and annoying and the absolute worst thing they could've done with the site... FB was fine, nice and simple....
Never got to notice
I dnt like it
Its crap it bloody keep auto refresh
its awesome..i was de first to upgrade to the time line.