2WAP

Alcoholic

5 replies 62 views
Red bled the sun upon a dying day. I was red across the dial - in denial - Purple bags bemoaning alcoholics' eyes - Blind, they still portray a depth of ruin You'll never understand. I boozed away until another trial, Always doing wrong inside a wrong Inside a wrong - forgetting all the rights - Fretting, drinking, pinking up, stinking: Ah! the meths; I drank another round. Red eased into the night; black scoffed. I was black across the eyes - no surprise! Ethanolic fumes resumed their nightly play. I couldn't pray, So crimson haemoglobin gave display Of flush as vessels opened wide. Red gushed - oesophageal varices Teased, eased the endothelium; Brought it all to split. Erythrocytic fire flared across A park of haggard flesh. I choked in red; died like a fish Ripped, stripped by a shark Artistically in dance through Gritty clouds of death-blood. Red spread the cold and solid ground. I was cold - a deathly mound Surrounded by an audience of shuffling feet. Replete, my corpse had played its role. No more the alcoholic porn; No more the savaged soul

Log in or join to reply.