2WAP

*2yr old baby girl*

42 replies 392 views
#1
Pippi's father started a fire for a bbq and then the fire Gel exploded . She was 3m away from the canister when it exploded . She is in JoHannesBurg h0sp, pls pray for her rec0very... smiley
#5
What on earth is 'fire gel', and how stupid can a father be?? She doesn't need (petitional and therefore useless) prayers but good medical staff, and some folks where she's not in the care of morons.
#6
TheMouse: What on earth is 'fire gel', and how stupid can a father be?? She doesn't need (petitional and therefore useless) prayers but good medical staff, and some folks where she's not in the care of morons.
d0nt be s0 hard on the parents? It was a freak accident and she's in gud medical care n0w... Many d0nati0ns fr0m ppl t0 pay 4 the best treatmentsmiley 'her father als0 burnt very badly by d0ing his best t0 safe her life...smiley
#8
Fire Gel is something they use to start a fire in a safe way. Something went wrong and the container exploded . No one is to be blamed. God will keep her safe.
#9
smiley I'll pray every day for you baby! God please dont give her any more sufferings, she is so little to bear all these! I need to see Pippie smile soon like a normal baby.
#12
Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why little pippi has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace towards her. Nourish her spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort her with your presence. Let pippi know you are there with her through this difficulty. Give her strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in her life...
#18
Remember Pippie is going back to theater tomorrow morning (Feb.14) for the operation on her one hand and to remove the old dressings . May God shine 6is Love over her and keep her safe.
#19
Please pray 4 this 2yr old baby girl pippi she's in Theatre 2day on Vals'day, fiting 4her life... thanx t0 all ppl wh0's praying 4her... Lets n0t break the chain

Log in or join to reply.