2WAP

# bring back the brawling#

11 replies 288 views
#2
rascal, ur shxt reminds me poets 'a shakespeare while tryna keep readin ur shxt some one falls into sleep here u use 'n abuse any means to lengthen it, u talk too much geez u make it blasphemous to make it hot but it ain't touch me u always use prosodies of the one b4 u like actin the way those fuckin parrots do actually u still donno the difference between pants and jeans damn it i feel like im talkin to the teddy of mr. Bean's a'right anyway keep pukin ur shxt 'n i don care whether u donno how to spell the F-word or u go sleep in jay'z culvert.
#3
Godwin94: rascal, ur shxt reminds me poets 'a shakespeare while tryna keep readin ur shxt some one falls into sleep here u use 'n abuse any means to lengthen it, u talk too much geez u make it blasphemous to make it hot but it ain't touch me u always use prosodies of the one b4 u like actin the way those fuckin parrots do actually u still donno the difference between pants and jeans damn it i feel like im talkin to the teddy of mr. Bean's a'right anyway keep pukin ur shxt 'n i don care whether u donno how to spell the F-word or u go sleep in jay'z culvert.
You're a wacked parrot calling himself a rapper. There a so many job,you could be a wine tapper. Cos if you diss me,I'll take you like my supper. Your pants torn,ass out,you're due for laughter. Like like am a solar energy and you're just a generator. Am a personal computer and you're a cheap calculator. Nothing but a mistake in the hands of your creator. Stupid piece of prey am here for you.amma PREDATOR!
#4
Wow! wow!! wow!!! Blowing my flowz around and Intimidating the timid flop till I make him bow. The dude thinks he's good while I eat him up like a food. Furking his mother all around coz she's always in the mood. What a cheap slut mother young flop's got. The too much dick she takes very soon would make her butt rot. I'll keep on hitting young flop every blessed day. Till he bows I'd make sure he does not get away. I'm taking diss to another level. Sending weak rappers like young flop to heaven. Like a hay, furcking niggaz decay. Shredding them into pieces at the butchers bay. He called me a gay but I fucked his moma on the valentine's day. So far so good, I fuck too good. Poping cumz on young flop's moma makes me feel good. Lyrical rhymes lyrical flowz so erotical. Stiring up chronical flows like it's magical. Bringing out my meek dick and sticking it like a stick in the sick flop's mother's mouth to lick like a freak and popping my proteinous cumz in her stinking beak mouth like a peak milk....smiley
#9
Elfuego: BulLshxt walkx here. . . Y'll z jst wacq claimin u pis5d off
your mouth my dick ? Hw does that sound ? Good ? Fabulous bring your mother along with you cus its being a while since I bumped and grinded on a corner warmer veteran
#10
Elfuego: BulLshxt walkx here. . . Y'll z jst wacq claimin u pis5d off
What the furk is wrong with the crazy hellfoego?? He's just been messing and wandering around ike a chicken whose egg is missing. t hell with him!

Log in or join to reply.