2WAP

My Heart Will Go On

5 replies 74 views
My Heart Will Go On My Heart Will Go On Sung by Celine Dion Titanic love song Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance and spaces between us You have come to show you go on. Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on. Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart, And my heart will go on and on. Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime, And never let go till we're gone. Love was when I loved you, one true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on. Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on. Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart, And my heart will go on and on. You're here, there's nothing I fear And I know that my heart will go on. We'll stay forever this way, You are safe in my heart, And my heart will go on and on.

Log in or join to reply.