Hi everyone. Please share with us how you reached 2wapworld the first time? Who invited you here or which channel linked you to this site?
Also let us know the time you joined 2wap and who were your first friends?
Who brought you here?
188 replies
1,826 views
I remember reaching here in early 2009 after I got linked to 2wap.org from Gumchat and then reached here through 2wap.org homepage.
The first of my buddies were Grungeprincess,afaque, dr.loony,shush and barbiecute.
I came to know about 2wap by chance, one night in october 2009 I was browsing the web, and voila I'm here. Many of my first buddies are no longer active, except Abhishek, who actually was my first buddy here.
Umm, I came here chasing a girl. 
Google - gmcht - cz -2wapworld
I was browsing in getjar on november 2011 and found 2wap's java bookmark and joined 2wap
my first buddies were chemical_romance and kabir
my university buddy
Get jar
I was just bored and was lukin 4 chatrooms then i saw 2wap.and liked it.
My husband
I found this site in the links on anova site
Affaque
By chance i got this address
My Humble Self
Wel,a friend told me bout ds site.
just saw when i was on browsing gumchat hehe
I was furtunate to get dis wap site on google while surfing! I was here early 2011 but lost ma acnt as akpati here iam Mrgreen! It a kool site. U get wat u want HERE!
Hm i hv'nt nt any frnds dat knw about wapworld,just 1day in fbry 28/2012 i got 2 getjar nd found dis wapworld software
Well when i was in getjar and i saw it and i to my self let me try it and got here its kool and nice softrware
Well when i was in getjar and i saw it and i said to my self let me try it and got here its kool and nice softrware
by ''ykay_ognite'' 