Jainism
12 replies
128 views
i know that they are pure veggy
they have 24 theerthangaras, 24th is vardhamana mahaveera,
found in 6th bc against d caste system and hindu rituals,
they hav 3 ratnas,
right conduct
right fate nd
right knowlege
belivs in rebirth,
2 groups
digambara and shwethambara,
digambara wear no dress and shethambara white dress,
moreover Jainism is my college assignment topic nd to submit on dis monday,
it's good, share more basim360
jainism prescribes a path of non-violence towards all living beings .
I dont know much more than basim360
I dont know. Sorry
Navkar Mantra is the fundamental prayer in Jainism and can be recited at any time of the day.
I dont know.. Bt i will post here if i have any Info..
Google it, yaar! 
Same as basim knws
most peaceful religion
Pansexual Jainist. Bloody Hell. So many options to justify and define who we are instead of just being.