2WAP

The Future

1 reply 85 views
What does the future hold for us? Smog filled skies and poison cars, And broken land with useless dust And nature’s beauty behind bars. Can I ever show my children, (If they ever come my way) The beauty of a sunset At the ending of the day? Can I walk into a forest, And surround myself with trees, Yet know that it will remain, For me to visit as I please. I know that I can today Do all the things I’ve said, But when today is yesterday, Will all these things be dead? This problem is enormous As we gradually take heed, So we must fix it quickly, Using words and thoughts and deeds.
#1
u r rite. We shud protect our Earth by reduce global warming, save wild life etc. Its a m8r of combined.so, get 2gada nd do work for "save The EARTH for safe Earth".

Log in or join to reply.