"Y0U" "Peter Maffay"
Your eyes they tell me
all the things you mean
to say
I feel the same way as
you
You are the first girl
to count in my life
I, I live only for you
You alone are all I have
in this world
You alone you, you're
my girl
You - only you can
understand
You - you say I'm your
only man
My life has changed
since the day that we
first met
You brought the sun to
my day
All through my life, girl
I'll stay by you
Please say you always
will stay
You alone are all I have
in this world
You alone you, you're
my girl
You - only you can
understand
You - you say I'm your
only man
(spoken
Girl, I want to tell you
something
That I've never told to
any other girl before
No, not to any other girl
I love you, yes, I really
love you
And I will always love
you, always, always
Only you
No matter what
we both go through
One thing is true
My only love is you, is
you, is you
I can't explain the things
you mean to me
Words, they are just,
just not enough
Without your love, girl
I know that I'm lost
I just live for your love
You alone are all I have
in this world
You alone you, you're
my girl
You - only you can
understand
You - you say I'm your
only man
You - only you
" YOU "
18 replies
212 views
sweet and romantic poem.
Also very good
I really liked the soft touching feel to it.
A Cool song
very awesome venus its just wat i feel for my gal ,, thanks for share
I LOVE YOU
Sweet song
GOOD GOOD SONG
Very good
Very good
Tuntuna.laugh.
lovely s0ng.
have never heard it
Awesome
Reload: Yeah ryt 9c a laf ma armpits more
Stinky armpits!Sweet