Somewhere
between your
heart and mine
There's a window
that I can't see
through
There's a wall so
high it reaches the
sky
Somewhere
between me and
you
I love you so much
I can't let you go
And sometimes I
believe you love
me
But somewhere
between your
heart and mine
There's a door
without any key
Somewhere
between your
heart and mine
There's a window
that I can't see
through
There's a wall so
high it reaches the
sky
Somewhere
between me and
you
Somewhere
between your
heart and mine
There's a love I
can't understand
It's there for a
while then it fades
like a smile
And I'm left in the
middle again
Somewhere
between your
heart and mine
There's a window
that I can't see
through
There's a wall so
high it reaches the
sky
Somewhere
between me and
you
Somewhere Between
13 replies
106 views
I love it s0 much
sumwhere a wall between you and me which wont let us touch and meet eachotha.
Nice lyric.
awesome venus,...carry on somewhere
Very good
Good one. Enjoyed this too.
This is like a mega old song, but one that will always be remembered thorough out ages. Love the song, I even sing it in my mind while I read your topic 
Cool lyrics
CUTE PEOPLES
nice dear
..great
Beautiful