What if i,dont wanna move on
If i like it as it is
Wanna keep it like this
For a while,forever
Just let me lay close to you
Dont wanna let you go
Dont wanna let you go
CHORUS:
If i said that i want you
If i said that i need you
If i said that i love you
What would you do?
What if i,dont wanna forget
Dont want anyone but you
Believe me its true
For a while,forever
Just let me stay here with you
I dont wanna leave
I dont wanna leave
REPEAT CHORUS:
And i thought i could,let this go
And i thought i would
But now i know
Now i know
CHORUS:
If i said that i want you
If i said that i need you
If i said that i love you
What would you do?
What would you do
Lene Marlin-What If
5 replies
60 views
Hmmm luv in d air...
Honey
And i will be always with you
And i will be always with youIcy cool lyric
Ice-Prince: Honey
And i will be always with you
I love you alot
And i will be always with youcool one...