BSNL 3G Hack
13 replies
128 views
Sorry forgot 2 mention location..
For rajasthan India..
u getting 3g signal ? Whats the download speed now?
no idea. Sorry!
Yup I ave 3G networks.. Download Speed is about 7 kbps only.. 
If any1 ave airtel 3G hack plz inform me
BOBEY: Yup I ave 3G networks.. Download Speed is about 7 kbps only.. 
If u dont have idea
than
get IDEA
AaQiB-dOn: If u dont have idea
than
get IDEA
Do u ave any trick for Idea?? subrat:
use android phone , u'll get minimum 120 kbps in bsnl 2G network 
Without any GPRS trick can I get higher speed on android phone?? BOBEY:
Without any GPRS trick can I get higher speed on android phone??
its impossible to hack bsnl gprs subrat: its impossible to hack bsnl gprs 
Den how u r getting such high speed in android without 3GBOBEY:
Den how u r getting such high speed in android without 3G
it depends on phone speed.. bsnl 3G (sim) speed is more than 2.1mbpsDis is not wat i expect