Going Back In Time
14 replies
93 views
past? i think future will be a better idea!
last min cuz i want to read this topic again
12 hour to back to party
24 hour back to office
I probaly go back to 1986 cause that when I moved from the city to the country and I would like to see it all over again when I was 15 years old and when I was in school. Boy do I miss the old times!
guess when im born
last evening..
[quote=mAnAl]guess when im born[/manal]
times of first and second war ha ha ha
to hell ..
The time when im with my lover 10 years ago
it was amazing moment 4me and still thinking about that happi time with him
I miss him thot
10 month back....
high school years
I would like to go 2000 years back when Jesus spreading his message live.