Every Time I see a tree cut.....
10 replies
118 views
styMO: Every Time I see a Tree cut.....
I feel z increase in Carbon dioxide!Y dnt u plant a a seedwen u saw
I thnk abt man's influence on d eco-system
I feel mothernature crying out loud!
...my time of killing humans comes closer.
TheMouse: ...my time of killing humans comes closer.
( =D. laff
). don scatter
/! , ma baffUp
' . . Funnyi want to plant a new one
people will be using the tree for lumber.plant another tree for replacement
everytym i see a tree been cut,the effect of man's action reflects on my mind.i cud fil d pain d plants are undergoing.and i wish this act shud be lukd in2 by d gov't.
it pains my hrt so much dat i cud fil d pain d plant is undergoing.if only d gov't cud do sometin abt it