I planning to make a software for java enabled phone.I am starts my work on now im start to understand 2wapworld url configuration and setting.now im face problem that browser every times took me at " your are not logged in ...log in here" ..i am also planning to gives user direct access file/video /webcam through browser to browser and that increase speed and same times and here memory space .I am want brother Vipul help so a nice browser comes out ..now im changes im qq browser,uc browser,opera and embedded screenshot to work as 2wapworld .its mix of all these .but im still faces some problem .soon im gives that browser after lot of changes
2wapworld Browser(First Attempt In This Direction)
15 replies
185 views
ok sir.thanks.
For wat stealing our cookies?
Sure if you need help you can contact me. But what exactly are you try? A separate default tab for 2wap?
I am not a programer cmail... so will not b able to help u. maybe Epic can help you.
ooo la la ! Carry on. Gum should teach you
aww! you create a browser, thats cool ^o^ which engine do you use?
Success bro
What you want if i can help
If you are able to create your own browser,i'm sure you can solve this problem all by yourself
Go on bro u can do it
Thats so nice
but first improve ur english 
Carry on.gud idea
thanks
gud...