2WAP

IN.....HER EYES.....!!

30 replies 182 views
In Her Eyes... image I have seen passion and I have seen lust In Her Eyes... I have seen happiness and I have seen joy In Her Eyes... I have seen Life and I have seen our loves' first breath In Her Eyes... I've seen sympathy and I have seen compassion In Her Eyes... I've seen warmth and I have seen light In Her Eyes... I have seen sunshine and I have seen rainbows In Her Eyes... I have seen faith and I have seen trust In Her Eyes... I have seen tomorrow and I have seen forever In Her Eyes... I have seen love In Her Eyes... I have seen coldness and I have seen emptiness In Her Eyes... I have seen sadness and I have seen sorrow In Her Eyes... I have seen Death and I have seen our Love's last breath In Her Eyes... I've seen empathy and I have seen unconcern In Her Eyes... I've seen the Darkness and I have seen the Night In Her Eyes... I have seen the dark clouds and I have seen the rain In Her Eyes... I have seen the Truths and I have seen my Lies In Her Eyes... I have seen Yesterday and I have seen "Goodbye" In Her Eyes... I have seen "Forever" and I have seen "For Never" In Her Eyes... I have seen my Life Once She was my ..............smiley

Log in or join to reply.