I am busy with series 2 of Bones. Anyone else watching it? If you could be a Bones character, which one would you be?
#Bones
8 replies
132 views
The prince
I think I would be... Brennan. You know, all her uptight logic and all. But I'm not as strict (or smart) as her tho
I already finished the season 6 of Bones, there's an interesting surprise hanging in the end, can't wait to watch the next season. 
Sweety your still on the 2nd season, the 7th one is starting soon, you have alot to catch up on, anyway i think i would be angela, she's a free spirit & a bit wild, but the only thing missing is she's not weird enough like the other squints
I do watch it whenever free. Its really a great entertainment series. Clever.
i watch and love bones,very good show..i would be agent booth if i could..hes a straight forward kinda guy..
Ginamarie: Sweety your still on the 2nd season, the 7th one is starting soon, you have alot to catch up on, anyway i think i would be angela, she's a free spirit & a bit wild, but the only thing missing is she's not weird enough like the other squints 
I finished season 5 and will start with season 6 soon - so I managed to catch up I really like how the main characters develop with each season. Brennan begins to understand more about emotions and how she tries to understand people and love more.
whats that